52 Geeky Affirmations to Get You Through the Next Year
Alright everyone, are you buckling down? We are in for a long haul. I know recently it has felt as if we have woken up to the climax of a pre-apocalyptic thriller novel, but we have to stay strong, stay vocal and stay positive. If not for our friends and family around us, for ourselves. Keeping positive is all a frame of mind and affirmations are a great way to wire your brain, so it thinks happier. When using affirmations, it’s good to say them out loud throughout the day for a week or so (or longer). You want to say it until your mind thinks it naturally so I went ahead and wrote out 52 affirmations for our readers to read to practice each week and get them through the next year.
1. It is all going to be good.
2. I am a success today, tomorrow and forever.
3. No matter how today goes, good things are coming.
4. There is beauty to be found everywhere as long as I choose to see it.
5. Today I will be happy.
6. This is who I am, and I like it.
7. I believe I can, so I will.
8. The universe is not my enemy.
9. My friends do not judge me for what I love.
10. There are opportunities everywhere for me.
11. I am going to make myself proud.
12. My opinion matters. My ideals matter. I matter.
13. The circumstances of today do not have to be the end goal.
14. Good will triumph over evil.
15. I will not be my own worst enemy.
16. My mind and body are getting stronger every day.
17. I can create the change I want to see happen in the world.
18. I am a geek, and I like it.
19. I am a superhero, and my super power is (something positive here).
20. I have moved past the times I’ve been hurt in the past and detach from those who hurt me.
21. I am courageous, and I stand up for myself and ideals.
22. Today, I will think positive things that fill me with joy.
23. My life is full of wonderful friends and family.
24. I am on the path to accomplishing my dreams.
25. I don't need any Konami code; I can achieve my goals with my own strength.
26. All I need are the bare necessities.
27. I don't need to sweat the small stuff.
28. I am too amazing to feel self-pity.
29. I am a money magnet.
30. I am a unique geek to this con (and world).
31. I can pull the sword from the stone, as I am the king of the destiny.
32. My family and friends are gifts.
33. The hardships I have overcome have made me stronger and are a part of me I wouldn’t give up.
34. I choose friends who approve and accept me as I am.
35. I am beautiful/handsome and smart.
36. I have control of my current situation and can leave it whenever I please.
37. I refuse to focus on fears and worries that deplete my positive energy.
38. I am a sturdy beam in the life for my family and friends who supports them.
39. There is a solution to every problem.
40. I will not judge my life novel to a stranger's short story.
41. I am happy in my own skin.
42. It’s too early to give up on what I want.
43. I can. I will. I have.
44. I decide when it's game over.
45. If I'm alive, I’ve got this.
46. I am the Jedi Master of my habits
47. I am writing my own story, not waiting for it to be written.
48. I can let it go.
49. My imperfections are perfectly fine.
50. Every day I let my imagination grow.
51. I will not restrain my own _______ (Ideas: imagination, creativity, dark side, etc.)
53. My cats like me.*
*Feel free to substitute cat for whatever you have in case you don’t have a cat.
Keep positive all and if you ever feel like youre starting to falter just know that's ok. We all have dark moments, but remember to stay focused and remind yourself there is a light at the end of the tunnel.